The Ohio Lions Multiple District 13 sub-districts
Ohio is designated as LIONS Multiple District 13 and contains 10 sub districts. The sub districts comprising Multiple District 13 – Ohio Lions, Inc. are divided as follows:
District 13 A
OLERF Representative: Dr. Robert Goulding
(11) counties; Williams, Fulton, Lucas, Defiance, Henry, Wood, Paulding, Putman, Hancock, Van Wert and Allen.
District 13 B
OLERF Representative: PDG Myron Amstultz
(10) counties; Ottawa, Sandusky, Erie, Lorain, Seneca, Huron, Wyandot, Crawford, Richland and Ashland.
District 13 C
OLERF Representative: Ada Ahrens
(6) counties; Lake, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Medina and Summit.
District 13 D
OLERF Representative: Tim McDermott
(5) counties; Trumbull, Portage, Mahoning, Stark and Columbiana
District 13 E
OLERF Representative: Doug Beitzel
(10) counties; Mercer, Auglaize, Hardin, Shelby, Logan, Union, Darke, Miami, Champaign and Clark.
District 13 F
OLERF Representative: Helen Pestel
(5) counties; Marion, Morrow, Delaware, Franklin and Madison
District 13 G
OLERF Representative: Nancy Brown
(9) counties; Wayne, Holmes, Coshocton, Tuscarawas, Carroll, Jefferson, Harrison, Guernsey and Belmont.
District 13 H
OLERF Representative: Lydia Houser
(6) counties;Preble, Butler, Hamilton, Montgomery, Warren and Clermont.
District 13 J
OLERF Representative: PDG Ivy Walters
(14) counties; Greene, Fayette, Clinton, Highland, Brown, Adams, Pickaway, Ross, Pike, Vinton, Jackson, Scioto, Gallia and Lawrence.
District 13 K
OLERF Representative: PDG Ed Otte
(12) counties; Knox, Licking, Fairfield, Hocking, Muskingum, Perry, Morgan, Noble, Monroe, Washing Athens and Meigs.
For more information about the Ohio Lions Districts, Zones and Clubs; see the Ohio Lions MD-13 website. Thank you PDG Lion Bill Keller!